New guy from New Zealand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. Figured after reading these forums I had better join and introduce myself.
I am from New Zealand (a small country of 5 million people south east of Australia).

I was a honda guy for 10-15 years and have always wanted a big American truck, in a perfect world it would have been a 67 swb f/s, but I now have child number two on the way so compromised and decided I wanted a early nineties ext cab s/b.

I bought this from a guy down south, who imported from the States a year ago, but decided to sell it to fund restoring his 66 impala coupe.

It is an 93, ex Cali truck (built in Maple Leaf country), with 97 miles, no rust, and the typical Cali sunburn on the paint.

It is stock other than beltech spindles in the front, and a C-notch and diff flip kit in the rear, with Helwig air shocks.

I eventually would like to paint it in the stock colour (whatever that is, looks like a teal green), get the a/c refurbished, and get a new grill, front bumper lip (or whatever it is called) and just enjoy it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am new to the bowtie brand.

Regards
Neil

You must be registered for see images attach

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheers GL1500, will hopefully look even better when it's had a respray. Yeah the wheels have grown on me, they look to be Center Line Sabers from a bit of research..

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Love the truck man! How much drop/what size tires? I like the way it sits.