New Guy From Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazin8556

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice truck. i just joined a few minutes ago but have been looking at the forum for a while. i saw a mississippi post and was curious. i live in north mississippi south of memphis.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck. i just joined a few minutes ago but have been looking at the forum for a while. i saw a mississippi post and was curious. i live in north mississippi south of memphis.

Thanks! I actually live in Lucedale which is about an hour and a half from Gulfport, MS

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Whale ***. But smaller sig pl0x.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! That is one clean truck!

Welcome! Great looking truck and amazing story. I remember growing up and working on my truck with my dad before he handed me over the keys when I turned 16. Its awesome how attached we can be to our trucks. I wouldnt trade mine for any other vehicle.

:welcome: that baby is sharp!

Sent from ®obland!

Welcome!
Now that's an intro! Likin' the BBC!
My Gramps was the black sheep of the family. Stubborn & independent. Maybe that's why he's the only one of the family that I could relate to! Lol!
Your's & your Uncle sound like good people! They need some 'rep'!:cheers:

Man thats an awesome looking truck and a great story! I wish my dad was still around aroubd to help me wrench on my projects, he was my biggest insperation to turn wrenches. And i bet thats a fun truck to drive with thst big block powa!

Sent from the big block!

Welcome aboard!!!

Whale ***. But smaller sig pl0x.

Just edited the OP and added an exhaust idle clip from a show last month!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Awesome background story! Mine won't have one like that since I'm the family gear head on my side and I'm the diesel nut on mine and the gf's side. 454 in a rcsb. Ohhhh boy sounds like a riot. Whale ***.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome background story! Mine won't have one like that since I'm the family gear head on my side and I'm the diesel nut on mine and the gf's side. 454 in a rcsb. Ohhhh boy sounds like a riot. Whale ***.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Lol hey the gearhead has to start somewhere in a family! And yes it is very fun, especially with the TruTrac and 4:10's lol