New Guy From Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Now that's an intro! Likin' the BBC!
My Gramps was the black sheep of the family. Stubborn & independent. Maybe that's why he's the only one of the family that I could relate to! Lol!
Your's & your Uncle sound like good people! They need some 'rep'!:cheers:

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your board don't be afraid to join us in the chat thread. Us. night guys don't bite.

Sent from ®obland!

I more than likely will because I'm a horrible insomniac! I can't sleep worth a crap at night. I actually looked at two different build threads last night getting ideas. One was 454SSguy and the other was dagun_1. Bother of those guys have very nice trucks!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!
Now that's an intro! Likin' the BBC!
My Gramps was the black sheep of the family. Stubborn & independent. Maybe that's why he's the only one of the family that I could relate to! Lol!
Your's & your Uncle sound like good people! They need some 'rep'!:cheers:

Thanks! Yeah I love the big block too but I'm more than likely taking it out and stroking it to a 496 with an F1 ProCharger. But that'll be way down the road lol. My grandpa was the oldest of the children so he always had a lot on his plate so to say but he always done what he had to and still does everything he can for us! And my uncle is probably one of the smartest people I know so being around him always teaches me something. Thanks again!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Man thats an awesome looking truck and a great story! I wish my dad was still around aroubd to help me wrench on my projects, he was my biggest insperation to turn wrenches. And i bet thats a fun truck to drive with thst big block powa!

Sent from the big block!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man thats an awesome looking truck and a great story! I wish my dad was still around aroubd to help me wrench on my projects, he was my biggest insperation to turn wrenches. And i bet thats a fun truck to drive with thst big block powa!

Sent from the big block!

Thanks! Yeah it is very fun to play with especially with the trutrac and 4.10 gears lol. I know she'll roast the tires from a 30 roll so yeah it's fun! I never had my dad around to inspire me but luckily I had my grandpa so I don't know how you feel but don't quit doing what y'all was doing, I'm sure he'd want you to continue working on and fixing up vehicles!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Well said man, thats the only thing that keeps me modding them. And yeah i know hoe ya feel ive a 454 with 4.10 with short tires.... Only difference is my truck is just a wee bit bigger lol

Sent from the big block!

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well said man, thats the only thing that keeps me modding them. And yeah i know hoe ya feel ive a 454 with 4.10 with short tires.... Only difference is my truck is just a wee bit bigger lol

Sent from the big block!

You must be talking about the bagged cclb dually! Lol