New guy from ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobbyD

Reaction score
Wanted to say hi to everyone. Picked up my first full size chevrolet (99 suburban) about 6 months ago and I....absolutly love this thing. Simple to work on, reliable and comfortable. I've had powerstrokes, jeeps, and a bunch of other but for some reason this suburban is my favorite I've owned in a long time

We have 4 kids and I needed something that could haul all 4 when the wife had the new van so the suburban makes since. Picked up a set of 35s for it yesterday so maybe in the next month or so I'll order a 3" body lift and do a little cranking to clear.

Awesome site so far, lots of info

You must be registered for see images attach

And the 35's that will go on soon

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Something about the burbs makes them look mean with big tires, can't wait to see where this goes. Oh and welcome to the site!

Sent while pulling out a Ford

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What part of kentucky are you from? I'm from western, near land between the lakes.

RobbyD

Reaction score
I'm in northern ky, about 40 minutes south of cincinnati.

lol I must admit, suburban looks a little different from that picture. Driver lower quarter now has a good sized dent. Let's just say it involves bringing my utility trailer with me on my way to work, running later for work, forgetting my cell phone and having to turn back around and getting it...

I'll have it fixed soon. You can see it a little in that pic, burns my a$$..

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I'm in northern ky, about 40 minutes south of cincinnati.

lol I must admit, suburban looks a little different from that picture. Driver lower quarter now has a good sized dent. Let's just say it involves bringing my utility trailer with me on my way to work, running later for work, forgetting my cell phone and having to turn back around and getting it...

I'll have it fixed soon. You can see it a little in that pic, burns my a$$..

I'm originally from Eddyville - just down the road from 92GMC. I lived up around your area in Dry Ridge and Crittenden for quite a while, I have some family up there.