New guy from ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thatsthe one I want. The teal one is manual tcase 4x4 and I love he way it looks and sounds.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I ended up making a deal on the teal one. I get to pick it up out of my next pay check. Super excited. The car lot wanted 5000 for it however, I told him that the most I would go is 3500 and that was pushing it. I could of probably got one cheaper on craigslist however, I didn't have the whole amount upfront so I was glad the car lot worked with me. My wife likes the truck but hates the fact that there are several interior flaws that will need to be fixed. the drivers seat has a whole exposing the seat foam, the drivers side door panel is cracked, the speakers in the truck sound nasty so they must be replaced, the console is broken and the truck only has one cup holder. I am pretty sure all of this is minor problems that can be fixed with time and money. the worst part of the interior is the drivers door panel and the fact that the steering seems really vague. those will be what I need to work on fixing first and the rest will fall into place. I am excited to have a truck again though and I am sure you guys can give me tips and tricks on how to fix all of these minor issues!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
are you sure you only have one cup holder? I have 3 (5 if you count the cheapo plastic hump console thing).

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
not really sure I didn't get to check it out completely because the car lot was closing as I was wheeling and dealing. I did drive it and it done great. The truck does have a rebuild engine in it with about 120,000 miles on it according to them. It drove great. we drove from the car lot about 30 miles and up and down hills and it never missed a beat. the 4x4 worked awesome as well. Were would all the cup holders be? there was one on the dash and that's the one one we seen. the console is busted up pretty good and the top is broken. when you open the front part of it there is nothing there at all.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
not really sure I didn't get to check it out completely because the car lot was closing as I was wheeling and dealing. I did drive it and it done great. The truck does have a rebuild engine in it with about 120,000 miles on it according to them. It drove great. we drove from the car lot about 30 miles and up and down hills and it never missed a beat. the 4x4 worked awesome as well. Were would all the cup holders be? there was one on the dash and that's the one one we seen. the console is busted up pretty good and the top is broken. when you open the front part of it there is nothing there at all.

The back of the console should have a slide out cup holder thing... then one in the dash.