New guy from kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joedee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
here it is as of now
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

joedee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! That truck has a lot of potential
Its a good ol truck ,feel bad though I got this truck in 1998 it had 800 miles on it when I got it home . Then I sent it to be fitted with the plow and spreader . The dealership down here at the time Had no 2500 plain jane trucks so I got the silverado and used it for work . Winter on average isnt all that bad down here but local churches and stores always call needing snow removal so I stayed busy . Now looking back i should have throwed the plow on my daily driver then and just drove this truck . But its still got alot of life to live . the air bags on rear are peace of mind but honestly havent really needed to use them ever I air them up every once in a while just to make sure there still in good shape . I have got so far in parts another set of doors with all the correct options in same color , correct tailgate same color, dash parts in correct color ,and other odds and ends . Still hunting the right set of H2 wheels not sure on chrome or the matte silver ones . Oh and gotta get the mouse thats eating my insurance cards outta the thing (I let it sit a year or so in the barn). Never bothers my owners manual but keeps eating my insurance card. maybe i'll get it all lined out when it gets warmer weather