New guy from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sliggett

Reaction score
hey everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself. Just got a white 97 GMC Z71 recently and after searching around on the internet for good forums i think i've finally found the one i'm looking for. very good writeups in this one and of course it's all about the 88-98's :) . out of all the chevy generations, the 88-98 is by far my favorite. right before they started getting too bubbly with the exterior. the guy i bought it off of gave me an extra motor, alternator, ac compressor, ps pump and a few other goodies. he just recently replaced the motor and transmission and gave me all of the extras (a steal for $2500!!!). i have had this truck for about 3 weeks and i have already went to wrenching on it (just can't help myself). i've replaced a few interior parts and recently the radiator and heater core (looked like the previous owner mixed coolants that he wasn't suppose to). i'll try and get some pictures posted up as soon as i can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez