New guy from Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

I like that brush guard, It makes me want to get one, but I'll probably just end up getting a bull bar in the future.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I've been working on my '98 for 7yrs. It's still not 'finished', if it ever will be. It's an evolving project.

Welcome to the site.

*!* My 100th post *!*

Believe me I know what you mean, my list of things to do to the truck grows faster than i can complete them

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

I like that brush guard, It makes me want to get one, but I'll probably just end up getting a bull bar in the future.

Thanks man, its a westin sportsman if youre ever in the market. But the bull bars look really good on these trucks

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah I have a W/T Smoothie all primed up in the garage ready to be colormatched, and I think having a black bull bar will really make a nice contrast on the front.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Yeah I have a W/T Smoothie all primed up in the garage ready to be colormatched, and I think having a black bull bar will really make a nice contrast on the front.

I think that'd look pretty good. I was looking at getting a bull bar then I saw the brush guard under related products and immediately forked out the extra cash

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I just joined not too long ago myself. I'm in Tucson as well, SE side of town.