New from Northern Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Suburban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join. This is my 95 Suburban, was a 6.5 but a 99 24 v Cummins fills that spot now. Also did a sas at the same time as the conversion. It has been up and running great since May 2013. I have about 5k miles on the swap and everything has been great. I'll post more pics as I find them. Rob.
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: Love the truck, especially the cummins swap!

95Suburban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! A little more. I swapped everything from the Dodge to the Sub. Engine, NV4500, Transfer Case, and Dana 80 rear axle. The Sub has 10" total lift, 3" body lift (to help with the engine swap), and 6.5-7" of suspension when all said and done after the sas. Front axle is a 79 Ford Dana 60. 3.55 gears at both ends, 37" Military take-off tires. I also took the Leather front buckets and console out and swapped in a 60/40 split power bench. I feel it truly isn't a suburban unless it has 3 rows of bench seats...Not long after I bought it, Second pic is the donor, which was previously my dd