New from MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A-Maze-Zing

Reaction score
I have done a lot of reading here so I finally decided to sign up. I got a 1994 GMC Sierra 4x4. Done a few things over the past years I've had it.
You must be registered for see images attach

- Grill Swap to Chevy
- 20" Torq Thrust 20s, 275 Cooper Zeon Tires
- 5% Tint
- True Dual Exhaust
- 3in Body lift

and probably more..

Looking to do more but have run short on ideas, Other than building some heavier bumpers.
Truck is mostly used offroad so haven't painted it. (Peeling on the roof); But looking for some ways to give it better appearance lol.

Did have some questions.. Ill Post in the write section if no answers here...

1. Can the factory blocks be removed completely to give a more level look or are drop shackles needed? (Not looking for torsion key lift/crank).

2. My electrical system seems to pull alot of power, ex. I have my lights, heat and radio on and when i dim/bright my lights the radio will flash and skip like it doesn't have enough juice. My lights seem to dim inside the truck when cranking too. Alternator has been changed and has lifetime warranty.

3. My original oem dipstick broke with the t-handle, and non of my local junkyards have any the right length or the t-handle style. Are there any out there without changing the tube?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiej80