New from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we will have a 2wd version of killer. With no dent in the bed! :rofl:

Welcome to the site from a fellow Michigander! Whereabouts are ya located? Haven't seen ya running around west Michigan. Then again I haven't been out and about lately.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Thanks guys! Im in the Detroit area.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chrome stars on the rims are now black just dont have any new pics of her yet, waiting to get rid of all the chrome first :D

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Cockstars :puke: just my opinion. You can hate on anything I have freely in return for my opinion I will gladly take your criticism! :lmao:

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cockstars :puke: just my opinion. You can hate on anything I have freely in return for my opinion I will gladly take your criticism! :lmao:

nahh, i completely agree with you, i had these on for like 3 years now (back then no one had them around here) now i see them all the time. thats why i want 20' fuels ;)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
nahh, i completely agree with you, i had these on for like 3 years now (back then no one had them around here) now i see them all the time. thats why i want 20' fuels ;)

No shame I wanted chromes til all the "bro's" aka tools started running around with them. Avoid BMF novakanes too. They are trending like a ****. Jparker aka rice cake jake has them but he had em way before the craze caught on so he's safe.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grill an bumper are painted going to pick them up tomorrow. hopefully have them put on friday. :D hopefully its not too cold in the D.

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks scotty!..

of course i goto take my bumper bolts off an all i got are 22mm shallow boys. no deep wells. guess it will be a couple days before i can get the front end looking crispy :banghead: