New from KC, Mo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know a lot of you from other forums but thought I'd do this intro thing anyway :D Some of you will know me as Old77 and others will know me as 07burb depending on what other forums you're on. I just picked up an OBS a few days ago so I thought I'd join up and say howdy. I've had several OBS's in the past and really wanted to get back into another one so I found a 95% rust free 1998 Extended Cab with a newer motor in it (~60k miles) and a rebuilt tranny as of last spring (the owner had all receipts for these things :)).

Anyway, here's the best pic I have of it so far. I'll get more later this weekend. I'm currently putting together my to-do list for it. The goal is to have a very clean modified OBS with the intent of DDing it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! That's already a clean truck to start with!

Yes, it's extremely clean already but a little bit too stock but that's the platform I wanted to start from. :) It's obviously been well taken care of. Just wait until I post interior pics! The cleanest interior I've seen on an original OBS in a LONG time :)

Another white truck! Welcome aboard!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone

Thank you :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score