New from Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang looks nice! as dirty and greg said change the tails but i would leave the steps, and dump the exhaust before the axel.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome & nice truck. I'm no fan of the tails either. These trucks look best with stock tail lights (or maybe tinted stock tails).

x97chevrolet

Reaction score
Thanks to all. And no worries.. new headlights, fogs, tails, and a 3rd brake light are in the mail. Ive had the step bars on and off so many times. The only reason i keep it on is because it hides my frame alot better with them on but they will probably come off sometime or another. It also helps the ladies get in

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Eh... do what makes you happy and not others. I love the steps and paid good money for mine. I love the look and the functionality. Lots of folks here seem to hate on them. Truck looks great. Welcome.

x97chevrolet

Reaction score
Thanks man. Here is a more up to date pic

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I would hate to get hit with the front end of this truck!

x97chevrolet

Reaction score
Yeah your damn right. I designed and fabricated it myself with just some sqaure tubing.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The odds of the deer hitting one of the 2 vertical bars and not destroying the rest of the truck are very slim.