new from canada and FSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

still2hi

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jon. I am 21 and I am a farmer. I like trucks and girls, right now i have the perfect thing going on. Three OBS's and three girls. Only thing is the trucks know about eachother but the girls don't. Anyways here are some pics.

This is the daily. 1995 two wheel drive, i drive it, work it and love it.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the show truck. 1993 bagged shaved everything, currently workin on the interior.

This is the parts truck, its been ***** by many.

still2hi

Reaction score
HAHA, i am not dating any of them so i dont have any pictures. And i am not taking any because then they'll think i like them. And i am from niagara falls, Ontario. Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I have only had obs's i had two other ones before that i have sold. Only truck i had that wasnt an obs was an 02 Escalade, but im way happier in an obs, best truck ever!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally joined ya ***** lol. Man the Laid was fun while it lasted though. You are a man ***** and obs ***** hahaha. When we goin for beers?? I have to come by the shop when im not sick.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome man! Nice 95. I like the three tone colors you got there.