New Chevy from Ontario, Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I figured I should say hello! I have lurked for a while and finally logged in. Great forum. You guys all have some good advice.

I hope I can contribute!

My truck is a 1995 Chev C1500 with the 5L v8. It has 400,000km on it, about 70,000 were from me though.
My dad bought it as a work truck and I ended up commandeering the ship to drive back and forth from school from Collingwood to Ottawa Ontario.

No real mods but heres what I have done:
- It has an upgraded stereo with a 10 inch Alpine Type R getting its full 500watts rms at 4ohms
-I got sick of the bench seat in the front, and found two buckets in the awful burgundy. So I took out the bench and rigged those buckets in. The console is still floating between the two ;)
-I did the 4hi mod for more light and added a strip of LEDs below each turn signal that come on with the running lights.
-Also painted the grill white.

I don't have any money (is there an influx of poor students or what?!) so I don't know what the future holds. Would love to ditch that 305 and get a little more power. Jeez, every vortec seems to have 100 more hp! Also, wheels and tires would be nice. Maybe a 3inch body lift. In the end though, as much as a love her, I could use the 4wheel drive so maybe I will be switching trucks...

Nice to meet you guys!

Matt
You must be registered for see images

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Matt, throw some pictures on here, I'm really interested to see the LED's you put under the turn signals.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is some pics, I will take some night shots with the lights

Last edited:

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I just finished painting the grill so that helps...
5.3 eh? I will have to browse through the pages to see the kind of work that requires. I can't even get the tires to spin on this thing haha.

mjleg

Ya...I Like Trucks
Reaction score
Put a new post in the exterior, body section about the lights.

Thanks,

Matt