New air slitter and billet grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like the whole style of it. its different than everything and pulls off the look super good. and i really like the hood pins!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
As said before, not necessarily my cup of tea, but you've obviously put in the work on this thing. I may not care for the styling, but I recognize that you've busted tail on this truck, and you have my respect for that.

Hey mmmmmhmmmm, check out his wiring thread for his interior, he has probably more time on just that than you do on your whole truck. Maybe you should realize that not everyone shares your opinion (or even cares what it is, especially when disrespectful about it). Having a different opinion is one thing. It's ok if you don't like someone's truck, but show some respect or get out. Thank-you and welcome to GMT400.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
yea ...i think all the wiring ran into the 500-600 hour range...most likely more time, that is put into the average truck

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone shares the same opinion as me. Not only being a strictly 400 forum, but THAT full respect for one another attitude is the main reason I have completely switched from gmfs. Over there noone respects one another and its just pathetic.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Where did you get that billet grill? I've been looking for a quality grill that's not just an insert. Thanks.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
sorry for such a slow reply...the billet grill is an insert and is a carriage works...styln trucks

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it cause its something u never see. Its your truck so build it for your taste. What front fenders are u running? any side shots of the truck?

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
hannaman fiberglass off road racing shells...on the front ..and 5" dually fiberglass on the rear...thanks