Need LED Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cody.drury

Reaction score
I'm wanting to redo all my interior lights with red LEDs but for some reason I'm having a hard time finding a list of what takes what I know this has probably been covered 100 times but maybe I'm not looking in the right spot any help would be much appreciated its a 92 single cab 4x4 and I would also like to do the ac controls in red I know if seen it someware so it must be possible

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for my 98 this was my order from https://www.superbrightleds.com
8 T1.5-xHP : PC74 LED Bulb - High Power Instrument Panel LED :: T1.5-CWHP : Cool White 2.79 22.32
2 NEOx-xHP : NEOx LED Bulb - High Power Instrument Panel LED :: NEO3-WHP : 3mm NEO3-xHP Cool White 2.29 4.58
2 NEOx-xHP : NEOx LED Bulb - High Power Instrument Panel LED :: NEO4-WHP : 4mm NEO4-xHP Cool White 2.29 4.58
1 NEOx-xHP : NEOx LED Bulb - High Power Instrument Panel LED :: NEO5-WHP : 5mm NEO5-xHP Cool White 2.29 2.29
and then i just ordered a 20 pack of 194's with the most led's i could find off amazon, and it took care of the lock and unlock switches in both doors, the hvac controls, my gauges glove box, under the dash, license plate light i cant remember the ones that go in the roof (mine was a single cab, should still be pretty similar) i had a couple random ones left over but its been a couple years since i did mine, don't remember which ones you don't need.

if you get on superbrightleds website, it'll tell you most of the interior lights though.