need help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swapped known good passlock module and sensor and ecm still same ****.... just got the truck couple weeks ago started ran fine no issues i did intake gasket and it started ran fine i then went to do the timing reset with scanner then this pproblem happened i looked under dash looks like a meth head got a hold of this truck wires spliced and cut all under dash....

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i swapped known good passlock module and sensor and ecm still same ****.... just got the truck couple weeks ago started ran fine no issues i did intake gasket and it started ran fine i then went to do the timing reset with scanner then this pproblem happened i looked under dash looks like a meth head got a hold of this truck wires spliced and cut all under dash....
ECM flashed to your vin ? I feel your pain I hate a chimpanzee with a pair of wire cutters and a roll of black tape =/ Or even worse scotch loks