Need help with some ??"s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.7tantrum

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm coming to the realization that my 98 ecsb on 35"s just isn't cutting it anymore, I need more cabin room and the whole 10mpg thing is really starting to hurt as a daily driver. Lately I've been looking throughout the forum and I've been looking at the ccsb and thinking how nice it would be to have one. But here in Canada I don't think I have seen any other then long boxes(I could live with one potentially shorten frame and make deck or take my short box and use it. As for the mpg diesel seems like the only option because I would like to remain on 35"s. so I guess my question is how common are the ccsb in the states and what do they go for and what would be the best diesel to run in it the 12v cummins? I'm not afraid of the project I have built my current truck and my father is a gm tech thanks in advance guys