Need help finding some retainers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brockwaykid

Reaction score
hello, i started removing my bottom door seal today to fix some rust before painting and proceeded to break each of the xmas tree retainers, because they would not come out. I looked on LMC, and went on retainers and clips website and found some similar ones but nothing i'm too sure on. wondering if anyone knows where i can get the correct ones, or even a part number for them? I'm annoyed because its basically the only thing LMC doesnt have for the doors. my luck i guess. any help is appreciated. if all else fails, i will cut the diirs apart on my parts truck and try to save them. (if there are any on it)

Brockwaykid

Reaction score
I know the guys at my local auto parts store have door panel clips in stock but i wouldnt think they would have the retainers i'm looking for. I'll take a look.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
They're a Dorman part. Carousel rack at the parts store. Packs of 4? (maybe, 6? Probably 5!) Coupla bucks. Take a broken old one with you. :)

Brockwaykid

Reaction score
i got one off my parts truck. i have a feeling i can get some in town but i doubt i can get all of them. the head of this thing is the size of a penny too.
You must be registered for see images attach

Brockwaykid

Reaction score
I might have found them, they match up to the measurements of GM 332364, but nothing has them on a GMT 400. maybe a universal retainer?

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I know the guys at my local auto parts store have door panel clips in stock but i wouldnt think they would have the retainers i'm looking for. I'll take a look.

Skylark said "auto paint supply store", not auto parts store. If you live in a small town, you may not have one.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Auto parts stores do have tjem sometimes and can order them if they dont. Napa usually stocks a few of them to...