Need a left side battery tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Do you need the plastic style,or the earlier style metal with a leg on it? I think 98 should be the plastic one; I have one if Hobbs doesn't.
It's in the For Sale section. Shouldn't be too expensive to ship....

MattNJ

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the replies guys! We def need a tray for this project it's got 2 huge winches a bunch of lights and who knows what else is going to wind up on it before all is said & done. The guys at the shop opted for a 2nd batt given we have a nuclear power plant for an alternator, instead of a high idle switch to power it all while it's stationary & all working.

MattNJ

Reaction score
Do you need the plastic style,or the earlier style metal with a leg on it? I think 98 should be the plastic one; I have one if Hobbs doesn't.
It's in the For Sale section. Shouldn't be too expensive to ship....
Thank you for the reply! I will head to the shop and ask them if this will do the trick. It's going in a 96 k1500.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
When I needed a battery tray for my '68 'Camino, GM was still selling them. Same for Father-In-Law's '77 Firebird.

I won't promise that GM still has battery trays for GMT400s, but it's worth a 'phone call to your local dealership.
Long been discon, I looked.

MattNJ

Reaction score
The Before

You must be registered for see images attach

During:

Should have it's own thread but here are a few pics for fun.

MattNJ

Reaction score
Funny part about this that I love so much... is its in a shop sitting next to a 1 of 1 in the world 1941 $8,000,000 aston martin prototype.

MattNJ

Reaction score
Wow, I would like to see a picture of the Aston.....
I know I had a picture of it at one point, I'll see if i still do. Taking pics of your plastic tray to the shop tomorrow morn to see if it'll do the trick. Might need the support arms too. I'm guessing they would want those, they like direct bolt on stuff they only need to blast and refinish.