Naomi from MJE tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
Nice to...ahhh..see....uhmmm...you like...to...to...ahhh...keep...your...truck....uhmmm....clean.
Yea,...that's it...clean truck!
What was the question again?

Damn! My 'Cliff Claven Complex' is kickin' in! Thought I had that beat!

hahaha welcome to gmt400 :)

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Oh daum. You're gonna bring the stalkers out of the woodwork now!

:rofl:

(J/k)

Welcome to the board.

:)

All joking aside, what do you do at mjetuning? Do you work on calibrations, wrench, office work, little bit of everything, etc?

I like to see women working in a male dominated industry. Some of the best aircraft technicians I've every worked with were women. Sure could hold their own.....

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score

:rofl:

(J/k)

Welcome to the board.

:)

All joking aside, what do you do at mjetuning? Do you work on calibrations, wrench, office work, little bit of everything, etc?

I like to see women working in a male dominated industry. Some of the best aircraft technicians I've every worked with were women. Sure could hold their own.....

Speaking of which we haven't seen jack yet iirc.
:think: don't mind him. He's sick freak. Jk.
:lol:
I'm anxious to see these answers myself.

Welcome aboard! Best way to get aquatinted is to head here. Lots of bs'ing and good times to boot
The-Chat-Thread
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2

Tyler/T-Unit

Last edited:

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Nice to...ahhh..see....uhmmm...you like...to...to...ahhh...keep...your...truck....uhmmm....clean.
Yea,...that's it...clean truck!
What was the question again?

Bahahahaha!!!!

NaomiSays

Hot Tamalé!
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha. :cheers: lol

hahaha welcome to gmt400 :)
Thanks!!

Love when women rock sleeves. Welcome to the forum! You'll be getting alot of attention. Haha.
Thank you, I'm sure I'll post more picture of my tats.

Welcome to the forum!!
Thanks Chris!

Haha, I have plenty of stalkers online and offline so I'm kind of used to it. No worries, lol.
At Mje I pretty much am Mike's assistant... I've had a lot of shop time, learning how to calibrate, helping out with the dyno, doing basic mechanical work, etc... Most of the things I do are supervised, or I do them alongside Mike. I also answer the phones and help people with questions they have about the tuning software and any other questions about their car/truck they might have. I've always loved this kind of work, and there's always plenty to learn.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here better. Thanks for the welcome!