Mystery Vacuume fitting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

New 5.7 is exactly that. Crate motor from GM Performance. All the exterior parts were either replaced with new, or in this case from the motor in the truck already. Truck has 254,000 on the clock, and no telling if the motor had been swapped at some other time in its life.

Oh. Sorry I thought it was a "new to you" tree fiddy.

metaljunkie

Reaction score
Mmkay, so it's related to my rear heat. Cool. Thanks for the info and I'm glad I could be of service. I just finished replacing the heads on my 5.7, so I knew I had a good grasp of what was where and where it connects.

Not to derail this thread to far, but my Yukon has rear AC and no rear heat. It has the heater control valve.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to derail this thread to far, but my Yukon has rear AC and no rear heat. It has the heater control valve.
Well keep in mind, a Suburban has a third row of passengers to deal with. So it may possibly be a Suburban thing, not necessarily a SUV thing.