Mystery lift spindles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wark88

Reaction score
can anyone identify the maker of this spindle? i bought it off Craigslist (probably not the best idea in hindsight) and was wondering if i could get more info on it... the guy claimed it was a 5in lift kit for a 88-98 chevy/gmc 2WD. im thinkin its more like a 3in

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Here is what the Canuck Motorsport's ones look like.

You must be registered for see images

and they dont look like the RC's ive seen. plus they look more like a 3" not the 4" CM and RC sell.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
only company I know that sells 3" for our trucks is doetsch and they are high quality or they could be for a nbs which almost all spindles are 3" for those im not sure how to tell the difference

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Nbs dont use tapered bearings they have a hub assembly

Adam

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
either really old school fabtech or its a RC.

Wark88

Reaction score
if it is a 3 in like im thinking what shocks would you guys suggest i get? i need new ones anyway lol

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought a used set of spindles exactly like these (same ck3 markings and all) and am having trouble finding a rotor/bearing combo for them. mine takes a heavy duty inner bearing and the standard outer bearing, but the spindle nub/shaft is shorter than on my drop spindles. can anyone help? because im about to modify my current rotors tomorrow to make them work lol. thanks