My winter beater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres some pics of my 93, Ext cab, 4x4, 350. Shes got about 350Km on her and I love this thing.....shes a beater, but ****** is it a nice ride

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wounld say that is still a nice looking truck,are you going to do any lifts or mods for it

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No lift or bigger tires, I dont believe in lifting trucks and shes gonna be a pavement only truck, if I wanted to wheel, id have bought a Jeep. Ill do a lot of maintenance stuff to it, needs shocks, some bodywork and the passengers side bucket reclining mechanism is buggered. As for mods......wouldnt mind a little more power, kinda got a 383 stroker idea running through my head. it desperately needs a CD player.....I dont even own a tape :D . The headlight are probably gonna end up HIDs, I like bright headlights. The truck is nose down, I might look into cranking the torsion bars or getting levelling kits....any ideas as which is a better route?? Exhaust is shot, gotta do something about, it sounds a little trailer park for my tastes. I love the truck, by far the best looking truck that GM ever released, now just looking into turning a $1500 beater into a trucks thats as good, or better than a new one. Since I bought it 4-5 months ago, my 05 Nissan Altima V6 has been sitting in the garage gathering dust.....no one understands why I take the rez rocket :D

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man if i was you keys and shocks and 2 inch block to level it out with some nice all terrains ,i was told nittos are pretty good all the way.Thats just me thow i love me a lifted chevy truck.Do what mike did the 6.0 swap(lsx) and 4l80trans with shift kit and true duals.Those motor make crazy power stock and very realiable best of luck

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good, thing must chew through the snow.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking of chewing through snow, we had one of our infamous Albertan spring snowstorms today.......yeeeehhaaa did I have a great time. I love having a 4x4 :evillol: