my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im kinda new here, my names Kevin. heres a couple pics of my 97 ECSB Silverado.

i know alot of ppl like the debadged, demolded, and dechromed look but this is more my style. except the handles just havent got around to poppin them off.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

for more pics check me out on cardomain.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3905813/1997-chevrolet-silverado-1500-regular-cab-short-bed

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good to me/ I like them knobby mud tires on it. I'd like to put a set of them handles on mine. I like chrome nobody else does. Pop em off and send em my way I'll glue em on my truck.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
A lot of people change their styles every few months lol, I was in to chrome stuff like handles, mirrors, grille and such, but then I decided I like everything very uniform, and the most subtle changes changes can TOTALLY change the look of your truck.

Take a look at Cowlboys truck, that's about as good as it gets for me.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them knobby mud tires on it.

they're nice and pull like no other but with bias ply swampers you better be ready to replace them as soon as they hit the highway cause they suck on the road.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, good lookin truck. like the ltb's

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tires look bad ass and the whole truck looks good. I am one of those freaks that likes the badges and mouldings......but I hate chrome. To each his own though.