My recent activity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for the late response, yes they are factory flares. i had been searching for a good set for a loooong time but i came across these out of luck for $40! i have had them since winter but just got around to putting them on. i love the look.

Butch, $20,000 and the 76 is yours lol. we will drive it down if you pay for gas! hahaha. ( its prob going to cost more than the truck! )

thanks for the comments guys!

today i ordered some 18x9" metal mulisha rims for the diesel project, i then thought to myself why didnt i buy rims for the white truck first since the diesel wont be on the road for atleast a few more months! i dont know why i guess the price was right!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah those are diesel tips, some people love them and some hate them lol. got more diesel pics from the weekend will be posting them in a min

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
motor is almost out as of today, which is day two! planning to do a cummins and SAS as of right now. i want to run a 35 inch tire on the truck, fix the body and build custom bumpers.

the cummins itself is going to have a fire ringed head, upgraded valve springs, ARP studs, KDP fixed, all free injection pump mods for now, and twin turbos in the near future.

work done so far, seats pulled, floor cleaned, the bech out of my white truck was installed ( racing seats now in the white truck! ) head liner is out and soon to be recovered, engine is almost out, exhaust is gone.

this week ill be ordering more parts, not sure what yet because of my pay check but ill keep it updated!