my project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
hmm thats weird man, i duno. But yes I have a lot of things to do under the hood to clean it up, all that is just a temporary set up. All the vacuum lines, wires, etc. is all going to be as hidden as possible, i like a real clean simple look. I hate when someone pops the hood of a nice ride to a crapload of lines and wires going everywhich way, kina kills it for me

I could have just gotten a bad one, make sure you take yours apart though, Demon/Barry Grant are bad for leaving shavings in their carbs.

I know what you mean, it was the reason i went Carb, my wiring is gonna be cleaned up after my TH-400 goes in.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could have just gotten a bad one, make sure you take yours apart though, Demon/Barry Grant are bad for leaving shavings in their carbs.

I know what you mean, it was the reason i went Carb, my wiring is gonna be cleaned up after my TH-400 goes in.

I've never heard that man, thanks for the info tho. Maybe you did just get a bad one. But yall ill check mine out...you said your puttin in a 400, would you be interested in a 700r4?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I've never heard that man, thanks for the info tho. Maybe you did just get a bad one. But yall ill check mine out...you said your puttin in a 400, would you be interested in a 700r4?

Google it, lots of people have found shavings inside.

not really interested in a 700R4/4L60E, im at about 350HP right now and plan to get to 400HP in the very near future.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
700s can handle 400 easy if theyre built to do so, which mine is

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, but why buy a tranny when i have a TH-400 sitting under my steps. plus, my truck will never be seeing the highway again, its strictly a Street/Strip truck now.

oo i see, didnt know you aready had one. and ya in that case, ur right, u dont need an overdrive

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that my friend.. Is one hell of an after market heater for sure :) Good luck with the truck!

haha ya, its awsome for the cold days. have all the windows up with that on while ur inside working, youll break a sweat in 5 mins lol.