my project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well shes been sittin in the garage for a long while. I ran out of funds due to college, so I parked it. Its the first vehicle I've ever owned, and plan to always have it. Now I'm able to work on it now and have some money to put into it finally....like i said its been sittin there so it is a little dusty:/

I have a fresh 355(full roller) with 197cc aluminum heads, 282/288 cam, air gap intake, and 750 speed demon carb.

I have 4.11 gears with posi, and currently have a 700r4, but will be swapping with a t56.
Exhaust is ceramic long tubes to three duals with x-pipe into flowmaster 40s that end right past the cab.

Its gotta 4/6 drop, but front has a spindle and heated spring. Will proly put stock spindle in and get new lower and upper control arms with a dropped spring to get the ride height I without the ****** bounce lol...I was a cheap ass in highschool, I had to be!

Im currently removing all the wires that are no longer needed from the ecm and tbi. Next is to sound deaden everywhereeee, new carpet, door panels, headliner, sound system, seats, center console, everything.

heres a few current pics, and I'll continue to add pics as I add parts!

About half the wires that I need out lol
You must be registered for see images attach

my heater to work in the cold haha

Last edited:

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
my truck actualy still starts lol, even tho it dont look like it woild

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
really???...mine runs great! i love it

mine had a huge flat sport in it. right off idle, i have since upgraded to a 670CFM Holley.

wait, is yours vacuum secondary?

and wow your going in depth with the wiring, lol, i still have most of my stock 1994 harness, but i gotta run the 4L60E.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya it's vacuum secondary, and yes I know I'm going in depth, but there is just so much that is not being used and I just hate them there if they are not serving a purpose. Just more bs to have, I'll like it better cleaned up.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Ya it's vacuum secondary, and yes I know I'm going in depth, but there is just so much that is not being used and I just hate them there if they are not serving a purpose. Just more bs to have, I'll like it better cleaned up.

i cut off all the unneeded plugs and taped up the extra wires, i think my engine compartment looks fairly clean.

yea my Demon was a Vaccum secondary as well, i Never had good luck with it.

lowandloud91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cut off all the unneeded plugs and taped up the extra wires, i think my engine compartment looks fairly clean.

yea my Demon was a Vaccum secondary as well, i Never had good luck with it.

hmm thats weird man, i duno. But yes I have a lot of things to do under the hood to clean it up, all that is just a temporary set up. All the vacuum lines, wires, etc. is all going to be as hidden as possible, i like a real clean simple look. I hate when someone pops the hood of a nice ride to a crapload of lines and wires going everywhich way, kina kills it for me