My "OTHER" truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinD

Reaction score
I know my other truck really doesn't fit this website but I thought I'd post it up for the hell of it here.

2001 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Built Allison
Industrial Injection S366 Silver Bullet turbo 66mm
EFI Live tuned with the help of a few guys, Jeff Toman, Trent Nell (EPR), Chris R, James R, James Dow, and lots of mechanic work from Samson's in Westport MA.

Turbo was recently installed, but prior to it I ran a 12.65 @ 105 with my stock turbo!!!!

I have had tons of fun with this truck in the past 5 years but recently I had a trans issue and had it fixed but it hasn't been right since, we just found an issue last night and I am hoping to have it back up to 100% in the next 2 weeks or so, I am planning to leave it as it is now, I plan to focus on the 88 with the LS swap as it is much cheaper to play with and it isn't my primary transportation, I also plow snow with the 2500HD. So here it is!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like this one better.

-Via Mobile-

JustinD

Reaction score
HAHA!! Yeah its a nice and fun truck but I have always had a soft spot for a 88-98 RCSB Stepside...........

Thanks!!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know my other truck really doesn't fit this website but I thought I'd post it up for the hell of it here.

2001 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Built Allison
Industrial Injection S366 Silver Bullet turbo 66mm
EFI Live tuned with the help of a few guys, Jeff Toman, Trent Nell (EPR), Chris R, James R, James Dow, and lots of mechanic work from Samson's in Westport MA.

Turbo was recently installed, but prior to it I ran a 12.65 @ 105 with my stock turbo!!!!

I have had tons of fun with this truck in the past 5 years but recently I had a trans issue and had it fixed but it hasn't been right since, we just found an issue last night and I am hoping to have it back up to 100% in the next 2 weeks or so, I am planning to leave it as it is now, I plan to focus on the 88 with the LS swap as it is much cheaper to play with and it isn't my primary transportation, I also plow snow with the 2500HD. So here it is!!!!!

that last picture of it at mass diesel I grew up with scott the guy that owns that place

JustinD

Reaction score
Yes it is, Scott is a good guy. I try to organize a dyno day every fall with Scott it's always a good time.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Nice truck. I've been looking for something similar to rig a plow up on. If I could find that truck in a regular cab I'd be forking out the money right now.