My "old" New 89

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD89

Reaction score
Here is a few pics of my truck. I have had this truck for about 10 years now. My father gave it to me as a High School graduation present. Since I have had it, it has had 2 engines, and rebuilt trans and new rearend. It just recently got a brand new GM crate Vortec and is back on the road. This is the first pics i have posted hope it turnes out ok. Plans include new carpet, and a set of 60/40 split bench, a set of 2012 18" factory wheels (the mismatch set i have now drives me nuts), and exhaust. Josh

You must be registered for see images attach

1BAD89

Reaction score
I will just say if anybody is buying a used engine hear it run before you buy, or buy it cheap enough so you can afford a rebuild. That seems to be the way it goes for me anyway. haha And the vortec is a stronger engine. Anyone planning on the swap it is worth the extra work.

1BAD89

Reaction score
Thanks been a member for a while now. Got a lot of ideas from the site. I will say there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum.