My old Black Plow Truck-----gonna miss it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Here it is---------plowed the hell out of some snow with it--------hated letting her go but I was due for a new one.
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Funny thing is, that truck started as a 90 gmc and it has a mid 90's chevy front end and tailgate on it. Got a hell of a deal on the parts and made the truck look 10 times better. I am currently using a 97 1/2 ton almost identical to this one, just less miles and the vortec motor. Just waiting for my boss to hand down his 05 duramax!!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw a truck I could have sworn was you old truck today, thats what made me think of this.

Are you related to your boss? Just seems like a family type thing. I know if I wasnt I sure as hell wouldnt let my boss determine or even give me ideas about my vehicle. As it is, my brother in law and I run his small engine/powersports shop and he needs a second a truck for picking up and delivering things, so I bought my truck. Your situation seems kinda similar thats why I asked

Reaction score
I saw a truck I could have sworn was you old truck today, thats what made me think of this.

Are you related to your boss? Just seems like a family type thing. I know if I wasnt I sure as hell wouldnt let my boss determine or even give me ideas about my vehicle. As it is, my brother in law and I run his small engine/powersports shop and he needs a second a truck for picking up and delivering things, so I bought my truck. Your situation seems kinda similar thats why I asked

Not related by blood but we damn near are brothers the way we fight with each other! haha!! He get's to pick the trucks cause he floats the cash, so i can't ***** to much.