My new 1996 k2500 eclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Did a little re-moulding today. Only did one strip on the passenger side of the cab, turned out pretty good. Just used some double sided tape, piece o' cake.

Sorry for crappy cell pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Got done "re-moulding" the Skidder. Damn, I must say, it looks a lot better IMO. Also painted the lower half of the box, I actually happened to have a can of paint in the exact colour I needed that I believe I bought for a Grand Prix. Anyways the colour match isn't perfect as the other stuff is kinda faded, but whatever.

Decided to take a little drive downriver and snap some pics, as usually I just take them in the driveway, which is getting boring.

Took about $20 worth of double sided tape

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
That thing is so impressive when you look where it came from.... all i can say is WOW!

looks good, like the back rack too..

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Starting to resemble a complete truck rather then a bitza truck like before lol

Thanks C2. I'm almost starting to like it as much as my old truck. Almost.

That thing is so impressive when you look where it came from.... all i can say is WOW!

looks good, like the back rack too..

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the encouragement. Sometimes I get out and am depressed at how junked certain parts of it are, but if I compare it to these pics, I don't feel as bad:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks C2. I'm almost starting to like it as much as my old truck. Almost.

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the encouragement. Sometimes I get out and am depressed at how junked certain parts of it are, but if I compare it to these pics, I don't feel as bad:

and theres the bitza truck stage lol...Looks a LOT better now!

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
and theres the bitza truck stage lol...Looks a LOT better now!

Haha, bitza truck...lol.

The bodywork is getting done, slowly. Still need to get my rockers done on a good weekend day, and at the very least the box needs a coat of paint. It's actually not in bad shape, just doesn't match (the PO used whatever he had lying around I guess, way off on the colour). I patched up the box side as you can see and shot it up with some blue I had kicking around from my Jeep. But it's solid.

Also got to put a passenger door on when I get around to it. I have a matching one, just need the ambition to swap it. Already did the driver's side.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
i've always liked the 2 tone K2500's with the fender flares matching i think they look classy.

If i could find a 8 lug ECSB in the red/gold with tan interior... life is made.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Well it's intake gasket time. Burning coolant like a f***er, all in through the oil.

Going to take at it tonight, but I don't plan on working too late into the night, I need to get up early for work.