My Near Mint 1993 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
DAMN :drool: Thats SO clean. Im Jealous. Id love to have that in my collection. I say Keep it clean , simple and close to stock. Id like to know as well what you grabbed it for if you dont mind.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck man. If it where me i would do whatever makes me happy, because unless you plan on selling it anytime soon or just let it sit to keep the low miles then the worth of it doesnt mean much if you dont plan on selling it.

BlueSuit82

Reaction score
Thank You everybody for your kind replies!!! I actually had the Suburban given to me by my grandparents. Coolest folks in the world, but I insisted on paying them something for it, since its just a gem. So in the end, I gave them $2000 before they stopped accepting my money. As far upgrades, I think I'm going to keep it as stock as possible. New wheels and tires, and probably some kind of an audio upgrade. (stock speakers are soooo weak..:)) Possibly an exhaust system later on. Most of my time so far has been doing basic maintenance. Its only been driven 3000 miles in the last 5 years, so Ive been going replacing belts, filters, hoses, and other items just to be sure. My grandmother kept impeccable records. I have every service record dating back to 1993, all of the original purchase paperwork, and even the original 1993 S-Blazer/Blazer/Suburban brochure that they have for each vehicle at the dealer. The low mileage is simply a product of them never using it as a daily driver. And its never been out in the snow. They used it to tow their camper from the Detroit area to the Upper Peninsula once or twice a year until about 2003 when they were starting to get too old to do it. Since then, its sat in the garage. Again, I appreciate all the replies. You guys are awesome and have some sweet trucks on here!!

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That thing is freakin beautiful! I am going to start a Suburban Club on FB, will have to start finding members ;)