My lowered k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys! New to this page, not to these trucks! This is my 97 k1500, 305, auto, 150k, lowered 2in all around on 265/70r18s, custom paint on interior trim, engine plastics and valve covers, custom DD stereo install, rear seat delete, bucket swap, exterior molding delete, led conversion throughout, 4 headlight hi conversion, airbags in rear, factory special order paint, 34in HD radiator and shroud swap, and more I can't remember...thanks for letting me join and I'll continue to post progress pics!

You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A couple more pics

I can appreciate all of the effort you put into the interior. It isn't my style but your effort shows. Purple is my favorite color so you have me there. I like what you did under the hood but I'm curious about why the burgundy?

Reaction score
I can appreciate all of the effort you put into the interior. It isn't my style but your effort shows. Purple is my favorite color so you have me there. I like what you did under the hood but I'm curious about why the burgundy?
Thanks man, If I had done purple under the hood too, it would have been too much, so I decided to break it up a little at least when I open the hood. It may change again, that's the 3rd color I've sprayed the plastics. When the engine grenades someday, I'm sure I'll change the colors again for the new engine. The interior is about half done, I've started building my center console and will build new door panels as well and install it all with new carpet, headliner and seat upholstery this winter. It's my daily driver I use as my work truck, so it's a blend of experimentation and stuff to make it more comfortable to be in everyday haha!

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Very nice, you either have deep pockets or work hard to get a truck that clean, or both.