My GMT800 Burb build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Ha kids were the only reason I bought either burb, would love a tahoe. Had first at 19 2nd at 20 and twins at 23, now 25 for few more months. Wanted them close so they grown up together.

I haven't seen an 800 burb with the hd hood so that'll be different. Plans sound good, any specific company your thinking for the body lift?
I ordered a Zone Off-road 1.5" body lift for a Silverado, as they don't offer one for a Burb! I'll have to get a few more bolts but I can manage that! Should have plenty of pucks!
You must be registered for see images attach

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Get some 8 lug adaptors and pyo’s. Thatd be interesting.
PYO's I got but I'm not much on wheel adapters. Then they would stick out and that would bug the hell out of me! I got my tires though. Scored them for $300 about 80-85% tread left! I loved the Cooper ATR and the ******** discontinued it!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Got my bodylift in the mail yesterday!
Secured my tires over the weekend.
Prolly gonna start putting the lift on this evening! That's my intentions anyway. We all know that goes. Gonna try to get tires mounted later this afternoon!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
i wanna see some more of that sweet tow mater golf cart lol
Here you go plus the inspiration!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Here you go plus the inspiration!
Thats awesome. I bet the kids love it lol

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well, I got a little more done than I thought I would! I got the body lift on and the bumper and grille installed! Still gotta buff out the hood. It's already white so hopefully it'll look good enough til I paint the top. (It's peeling). Should I paint the bumper cap white and take the body side molding off or leave it as is and get some black body side molding? I feel like the second choice would've been how a factory HD would've came. I kinda like molding, it breaks things up. But I'm open to suggestions! Getting tires mounted in the morning. Wouldn't think 1.5" would make those 265's look that small but it does!
Couldnt get a straight on shot with it on the lift! Sorry!