My double bay Matco 4s w/ topbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Get the mastercraft one.. The husky ones are HORRIBLE in my opinion. I see a lot of guys with them and the boxxes have rotted and a very flimsy once you get weight into them. just keep saving your pennies. I know the mastercraft ones go on sale all the time for stupid low prices

Fair enough. The garage in question that it will be going into is a 30 x 30 with 9 ft ceiling. Well at least that is the planned specs currently. Roommates and i will be building it next summer.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The box I have now is a one from northern tool it's a double bay with ball bearing drawers everything. When I ha my Matco box I spent all my money on the box and didn't have as much tools as I have now. So I got a cheap box that holds my tools then when I feel like spending another 3k I'll get a better box but my 500 dollar one does just fine right now lol

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darkrider I am so insanely jealous of your garage.
I have one of those California bays.. In an apartment building parking lot hahah.. Thanks for the rep by the way!

high bowtie,

You are dead on the money! you can have way more, and way better tools with the extra money.

I saved for my box for almost 2 years- my old box was super full and I could have bought a cheeper box and invested the rest in tools- but I fell in love with my box when I saw it on the matco truck :p now I just have to wait a little longer to have the pretty tools that are on my wish list and not on my need list

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Darkrider I am so insanely jealous of your garage.
I have one of those California bays.. In an apartment building parking lot hahah.. Thanks for the rep by the way!

high bowtie,

You are dead on the money! you can have way more, and way better tools with the extra money.

I saved for my box for almost 2 years- my old box was super full and I could have bought a cheeper box and invested the rest in tools- but I fell in love with my box when I saw it on the matco truck :p now I just have to wait a little longer to have the pretty tools that are on my wish list and not on my need list

No problem man, Yea im def looking forward to working in it! Especially if I wind up buying the house from my roommates.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I see a lot of people make that mistake where they have a sick ass box but cheap tools lol all I did was pull the badge off mine and put some random stickers on it and u would never know the difference.