My double bay Matco 4s w/ topbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I assume the the top opens up? Not too many Matco boxes around here, mainly snap-on...

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No- The top does now open. Matco doesn't make a flip top.

There is limited Matco up here in Canada, but I pick almost everything Matco over Snap On these days

Thanks guys!

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top box is 4 years old and wasent exactly babied by the previous owner.. so I got a jaw dropping good deal on it.
the bottom is brand new was on sale.. normally just under 10k for both.. In this case for both I got for little over 6 taxes in.

The top might just come home with me because it is nice to have the flat top on just the bottom for work bench functionality. once I get it organized- maybe ill do a picture tour :D

Which sounds like a good idea for a new thread!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The top box is 4 years old and wasent exactly babied by the previous owner.. so I got a jaw dropping good deal on it.
the bottom is brand new was on sale.. normally just under 10k for both.. In this case for both I got for little over 6 taxes in.

The top might just come home with me because it is nice to have the flat top on just the bottom for work bench functionality. once I get it organized- maybe ill do a picture tour :D

Which sounds like a good idea for a new thread!

yea and Yeouch on the price! Im not quite at that level yet lol..hell all i got tools wise anymore thanks to now former friends "borrowing" what i had is just a "Crash" bag full of tools i bought over the past year or so that rides in the back of the trailblazer. I will prob be looking at actual tool cabinets next year though after the garage is built.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dare I ask what it cost?

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

I had the exact same box color and everything minus the top and mine was 2200 It was on sale. This was about 3 yrs ago. Only problem I had was the rubber in the drawers would slide when I closed it.

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the exact same box color and everything minus the top and mine was 2200 It was on sale. This was about 3 yrs ago. Only problem I had was the rubber in the drawers would slide when I closed it.

did you have the 21" or 26" deep one?

I know the 21" are on sale for 2600 right now.

I know what you mean darkrider, Been there.. Until I got working in a shop full time- almost impossible to keep and collect tools