My double bay Matco 4s w/ topbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I told u which one id be lieing. It was yrs ago when I had that box. I couldn't pass on that deal so I got it.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
did you have the 21" or 26" deep one?

I know the 21" are on sale for 2600 right now.

I know what you mean darkrider, Been there.. Until I got working in a shop full time- almost impossible to keep and collect tools

I have a feeling once the garage is built andi get a decent box im going to be spending a lot of time raiding the shelves at the stores i buy tools from lol

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matco does come up with some pretty awesome deals sometimes
The only downer with mine sometimes the rails get sticky and the drawers wont pull all the way out. Luckily the lifetime warranty will fix that issue if they dont start to free up soon.

Its still in my opinion Mac Maximizer is still the #1 box though.. if I had the 13+k to drop on one.. its what I would have done!

HIGH BOWTIE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its still in my opinion Mac Maximizer is still the #1 box though.. if I had the 13+k to drop on one.. its what I would have done!
Guys maximizer next to me at work.

You must be registered for see images attach

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you go in debt for tools.. it takes a while to fill.. The shop I work in supplies only international specific tools, a torch and a welder.

It makes for a really expensive start up and a lot of requirements so I had to start getting things like a mad man. Its been a little ridiculous on the wallet.. I guess its why the call being a mechanic "the poor mans trade"

But you would be surprised how much those mastercraft boxes can hold.. its almost ridiculous.. you can fill them until the wheels start to buckle and still be organized lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Unless you go in debt for tools.. it takes a while to fill.. The shop I work in supplies only international specific tools, a torch and a welder.

It makes for a really expensive start up and a lot of requirements so I had to start getting things like a mad man. Its been a little ridiculous on the wallet.. I guess its why the call being a mechanic "the poor mans trade"

But you would be surprised how much those mastercraft boxes can hold.. its almost ridiculous.. you can fill them until the wheels start to buckle and still be organized lol

Lol nice...It will either be one of those mastercraft boxes or a Husky one of the same type from Home Depot...right now budget wise the Husky is winnin lol

DAC_CFH

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the mastercraft one.. The husky ones are HORRIBLE in my opinion. I see a lot of guys with them and the boxxes have rotted and a very flimsy once you get weight into them. just keep saving your pennies. I know the mastercraft ones go on sale all the time for stupid low prices