My Dads Done up 95 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, but i would prefer it have more a flush look. IDK if that is even something that is doable back there. Lowered trucks arent my thing but I love watching some of these builds. The work that goes into them is simply jaw dropping. Keep up the great work!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
looks good, but i would prefer it have more a flush look. IDK if that is even something that is doable back there. Lowered trucks arent my thing but I love watching some of these builds. The work that goes into them is simply jaw dropping. Keep up the great work!

youd hate the djm then, its the least flush in the world, like a 1/4 plate bolted to the side of the frame.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well going to start working again on the truck. Front tires are toast and they were a little wide so i opted to go with a 255 50 20 tire and keep the same tire in rear 295 45 20 and truck has settled so the rear sits a little lower than the front................... but not for long I have 2 inch hotchkis springs i will be doing a belltech 1 inch spacer on them so ill see how the 3 inch drop looks in front.

Front suspension ill start checking tomorrow the truck sits in the garage so I know wont be to bad rotted out but ill prob replace the upper/lower a arm bushings but fore sure ball joints.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
so got the new front tires on. Here is the pre pic as you can see the rear has come down over the past 2 years
You must be registered for see images attach

i then was like **** it so i pulled off the rear chevy tag ill clean it up over the weekend

So came home my dads like "i want you do clean that **** off" so weekend ill have to buff the tailgate out. We then were looking at it and the Truck needs to be lowered in front. Currently on 255 50 20/295 45 20 front is at 30 1/8 and rear is at 30.5 on pass side and 30.25 drivers (full tank of gas) so ill be doing the springs this weekend should look stuffed in front.

I then told him lets do a rollpan he didn't want to but then i told him **** it ill but it hes like ok lets do it lol so ordered goodmark rollpan from summit

Just some updates

Then rear taillights look like they need work so looking to get a new OEM batch since the led stuff is way to flashy

and picked up a new front polished bowtie since the chrome one is pitted
You must be registered for see images