my bigugly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGUgly

Reaction score
bought it for 500 bucks. drove it for two weeks and then the head gaskets blew. but im gunna tear it down this comin week and throw some new gaskets on and have the heads reworked. it has 170k on it and its a 1994 2500 350ci

You must be registered for see images attach

plans are a paint job of some kind. ive already put matching steel wheels on it now and newer tires. rebuild the 350 or swap a 454 in one day. the list could go on forever..... basically redo most of the truck top to bottom

BiGUgly

Reaction score
oh and i also already have a 5th wheel plate for it and a new fender in a box and a scrap yard door for the lil fender bender

BiGUgly

Reaction score
can't figure out if i wanna "work truck it" or actually paint it white again and shackle the rear or even go as far as lowering it.

Reaction score
Do both :rocking: Itd be a great work truck, i had a 2500 a while back that i did a small drop on to kinda level it some.. drove great and still hauled tools :)

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the lowered 3/4 ton. Kinda different for this body style