My beyond midlife crisis build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol.. Sounds like you 2 aren't going allow me to do a 3-4!! Ok.. Let's say I did pull the trigger and go 4-6..what's the best way to go front suspension wise..springs and spindles or lower control arms and springs?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You got me curious about that green! I had a square body that was GREEN! In & out! Got really tired of it after a while! Lol!
I do like that Camaro's color. It looks different than the Vette's, though. But one pic is a studio shot, the other's outside, & with computer resolution, old & 1/2 blind, blahblahblah...
So, looking around I've found that the Camaro's is different. It's for the 2015 Sp. Ed. 'Green Flash'.
From what I can find out, it's listed as,

2015 Green Flash Camaro models - paint code WA-136X: Unripened Green

With a graphite-n-pewter interior + a light grey accent, that'd green would look really good!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, spindles and springs are the way to go, but like Al said Belltechs will push your wheels out a bit, and you'd be surprised how that little bit effects tire clearance (and btw, it's 3/4" per side). So, if it were me, I'd stay away from Belltech spindles. The rest of their hardware is great, as is most everybody else's.

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks for the input about the spindles as I was looking at Belltec..

AL, as for the color,, yup, that's the green flash Camaro..and spot on with the code! That's an unenhanced pic

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The vette and Camaro are both wa-136x. Did a little more research on it.. It's a special edition color on the vette and Camaro but now a factory gmc color. I stopped at a gmc dealer to check it out in person, it really has a lot of pearl in it, depending on the angle and light it's either really dark or really light.. This truck has a light grey interior so contrast there should be nice. The wheels are going to be coys or torq thrusts with gun metal centers..I was gonna have grey or silver ss stripes painted on but I couldn't make a decision on the color.. I'll wait til she's painted..

SouthJerseySteve

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Almost ready for paint