my beautiful beast :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the trucks. I really need to save up and lift mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn the only thing ive ever managed to break was my rear differential ring and pinion...and spider gears..and a carrier assembly hahahaha. crown royal and coke and donuts in a waffle house parking lot at 3 am after some dude pulled up in a chicks truck and told me I couldn't even spin the tires in my "big retarded truck" hahaha yea not doing that again.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
damn the only thing ive ever managed to break was my rear differential ring and pinion...and spider gears..and a carrier assembly hahahaha. crown royal and coke and donuts in a waffle house parking lot at 3 am after some dude pulled up in a chicks truck and told me I couldn't even spin the tires in my "big retarded truck" hahaha yea not doing that again.

HAHAHAH I did that last night. Was passing through the parking lot at work and one of my buddy's did the "burnout" hand motion and started laughing so I was like :nono:, slowed to a stop, and did the biggest, smokiest burnout I've ever done in my truck. Was loud as hell, and smelled up the whole parking lot and left black marks. My buddy smiled super big and gave me a thumbs up, and the security guard was like NICE!