My 98 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mississippi

I have gas...in my truck
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got the input shaft, pump and bell housing swapped. So much easier with a press.

I'm sick of eating dried up lake bottom mud so I took advantage of the extra space..again. I didn't realize how much I missed the first time.

You must be registered for see images

At this rate, I need to invest in a transmission jack and a creeper.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Welcome back man. Glad to see she's gettin some love. Eating mud ain't no fun. I got quite a bit changing mufflers yesterday.

Mississippi

I have gas...in my truck
Reaction score
Welcome back man. Glad to see she's gettin some love. Eating mud ain't no fun. I got quite a bit changing mufflers yesterday.

It feels good to back. It'd feel better if my truck was runnin by now. At this point, I don't want to go anywhere near mud. If I only would have done this sooner lol.

Mississippi

I have gas...in my truck
Reaction score

So now I have reverse but no forward gears. I get the feeling I'll have I pull it once again. I'll get it eventually. At least she's purty sittin there.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nice to have ya back around man

Mississippi

I have gas...in my truck
Reaction score
got the transmission issue resolved and ive been driving it to work all this week. even though im gonna SAS, im doin all the front end today. im not sure when im gonna do the swap so id rather drive the truck knowing a ball joints not gonna fall out. ill upload some pics at the end of the day.