my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I fkn love it!! And some filler for the patched... called it a day. Antenna fits perfect, but not mounting it in till i block the primer and repeat a few times first..

You must be registered for see images attach

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy did that to his truck back in like 89. I remember him making a drain in the area the top of the antenna bolts to and running it through the floorboard. His uncle was the "mad" body man saying they always rust if you don't. If I remember right, the drain was made from 1/8 tubing ( brake line ). I can't remember what they painted the inner part of the French with, but it didn't get any color on it when they painted the truck. They poured it it whatever it was, came out nice.

Reaction score
I have a trunk mount power antenna, they have a drain tube built in. Im running the tube out the bottom of the cab corner. I plan to use an air brush to color the hole when painted. Theres just enough slope to the upper corner of the cab to get an airbrush angled back into the hole..

95_gmc_ecsb

Reaction score
hey nightmare, have a 95 gmc ecsb (as you could tell from my name lol) that I want to lay frame so I started reading through your thread. Have to admit I got real addicted and found myself reading through all hours of the night for the last 2 days and it has got me so amp'd on wanting to start my build so I'll be saving up as fast as possible! lol You sir have one the sickest builds I've seen, and that aqua color is gorgeous, I would leave it but that's just my opinion. On that note I just want to thank for your thread and inspiration. I would also like to thank everyone else for their helpful insight. I know the chance of a build going absolutely perfect is slim to none... but I also know that because everyone here has expressed their experiences, it will help many other's including my own go smoother. thanks again.

Oorah and Semper Fi
LCPL Whorley United States Marine Corps