my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Damn this looks fkn SICK!!!

Thats not my truck.. I shaved my steps, then seen the above truck and decided to recess the lower body and shave the line like he did..
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Did you do shave the steps with a kit or was it all from scratch? Looks good.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks good and I can't wait for finished pics, but I'm still on the fence with the whole missing lower bodyline issue back there. I definitely like the look better with the bodyline.

Did you do shave the steps with a kit or was it all from scratch? Looks good.

The way I take it from his posts is that it was done from scratch without a kit.

Thats the first time I ever seen that done to a step side an it looks sweet!

The first one I ever saw was back in '98 when mine rolled out of the bodyshop. :cool:

Reaction score
1badgmc, when i got the nerve to start altering my truck i tried searching online for as much info as i could before attempting anything.. When i searched "shaved steps".. Every time i searched that topic it was you truck that showed up on my screen.. Usually your post on the subject of shaven the steps on FSC.. Your truck has inspired me allot man. Thank you!
And your rite, its from scratch.. Only piece their thats reused is the lower corners.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1badgmc, when i got the nerve to start altering my truck i tried searching online for as much info as i could before attempting anything.. When i searched "shaved steps".. Every time i searched that topic it was you truck that showed up on my screen.. Usually your post on the subject of shaven the steps on FSC.. Your truck has inspired me allot man. Thank you!

Yeah, I ***** it out. I love my truck. :) You're welcome. I'm glad I could be some inspiration.

Reaction score
doin any work on it this weekend?

I had planned to do a roll pan, but im about to attempt my first air bag setup so ive been searching my tail off trien to find a company that i can get every piece from. So im playen off the bed work for now since ima have to do allot of cutting and welding to it :) lol..