my 98 stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
yes sir... after some thought, i think itd be better to use a bigger tank and an EDC on something like that. may just have two bagged trucks.. The truck is in an old junk yard in the woods behind the house were looking at getting. Theres allot of muscle cars and a few ol trucks.. theres an early 60s chevy truck also, but when i seen the 67/68 stepside i was blown away. ima wait till we get the place before i ask about purchasing it. Charlene already found out who owns that property :)
Coolest thing about that truck... She actually wants it to be a show truck :) Never thought id hear those words...lol

Reaction score
Hehehe.. Just got on here and seen that. We gotta close on the house in about a month, after that im deff interested in doing an EDC. How much faster are they than a dual compressor setup? Im getting tired of hearing the RrRrRrRrRRrRrRRRRRrrrRRRrrrRRR....lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
oh btw after seeing this you have full sparked my interest in your idea and i think i may do it if i can a smoothie
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Thats sexy! not so plowish as the other lol... You can do that to a chrome bumper??? Fk, ill use mine if its possible! Thought you had to do some kind of chemical strip or something? Can you just grind the chrome off?

And how much can you get me an EDC for? And what all would i need to set it up? I know they use an AC clutch wired to a pressure switch to engage the compressor, but thats about all i know on them... other than rebuilds are available and theres something about oil...lol
If i ditch the factory fan for electric fans, thatd give me a spot for a pulley to run it, then fab up a bracket i can slide the EDC on to adjust tightness i guess...idunno

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ill hit up my buddy and get you the links you can grind chrome enough to weld I would get it blasted and powdered or rechromed whatever you choose

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I think we have a pic n pull here again.. may go york hunting ;) I didnt know the clutches were so cheap, heck a new york on Eblah is even cheap..lol