my 96 ecsb slow "build"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing big planned as of near future. After i build my house then itll turn into my play truck. Which means itll get all new metal and whatever else it needs, lift(4" at most), much more power, and a 5 or 6 speed tranny

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A manual out of something. Not sure on what im doing for a motor, but itll most likely end up with a turbo or supercharger

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. I have 0 complaints about the duratracs. I love them. Good for everything, mud, snow, sand. Plus theyre a touch louder than a/ts, but my exhaust is still louder

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
:High 5:

My cooper st's are quiet as can be. But they suck in the snow or in clay. Vurtually no siping :nono:

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had duratracs on my 93 when they first came out. And i wheeled that truck everywhere because at that time i had an awesome gf that just wanted to go play in my truck all the time!!! I miss it bad. Only pics i have now are from when i first bought it.
You must be registered for see images

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ill just drop this here before you become dead set on chrome...
You must be registered for see images attach

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aw come on man did you have to do that? Lol. And ive check that truck out many of times