My 95 silveraydo build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good so far! I think the new tire/rim combo looks a helluva lot better than the first set!
What brand of light bar did you get? I've been kicking around the idea of mounting one up on my Suburban
And thank you about the tire wheel combo. I too think it makes a hell of a difference. Im thinking about going back to a chrome grille to offset all the black.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
And thank you about the tire wheel combo. I too think it makes a hell of a difference. Im thinking about going back to a chrome grille to offset all the black.

If you went to a white GMC Grille with smoked headlights/turnlamps/corners, black billet insert, and then paint the bumper black would, it would look incredible IMO;

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you went to a white GMC Grille with smoked headlights/turnlamps/corners, black billet insert, and then paint the bumper black would, it would look incredible IMO;
Stupid question, would my headlights still work with a gmc grille. I like them but would want a bow tie on the front ;)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Headlights and the lights under them yes. The corner lights will not

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
unless you bought a kit for GMC lol. It's a common mistake

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was amazon so very likely I did haha oh well, even with the Chevy grille I don't mind the amber corners

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my exhaust is setup pretty weird, it goes to a y from manifold then 3in to a aftermarket converter about 2ft up from rear axel and then another y to 2 1/2 duals. Sounds extremely rasping on high rpm. I'm thinking about replacing converter with super 10 1i2out. And change the tips, do yall think that would make it sound better

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
So my exhaust is setup pretty weird, it goes to a y from manifold then 3in to a aftermarket converter about 2ft up from rear axel and then another y to 2 1/2 duals. Sounds extremely rasping on high rpm. I'm thinking about replacing converter with super 10 1i2out. And change the tips, do yall think that would make it sound better
One word.......

Yes