my 94 gmc sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sting

Reaction score
well this is my 94 gmc, its been in the family since my mom bought it. heres what it looked like when i got it.
You must be registered for see images attach

not bad. its got a smootie bumper, eagle alloys, its been demolded. but i didnt like the bulky look of the bug shield and wiper guard so off went those. next i took the SL badge off to try to make it look alittle cleaner.And im not a big fan of chrome/silver so i plastidiped the rims and i'll probably do the bumpers and mirrors next. so heres how it sits now.

my issue now is i've always liked lifted trucks but this is a 2wd so i dont wanna get made fun of if i lift it but i really don't want to lower it because it still goes offroad (it dosent know its a 2wd).so if you guys have any ideas or any questions just let me know thanks.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 15

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
:welcome: truck looks good!

I say If you want to lift it then lift it. I lifted my 2wd. Idc what anyone says about it, I like the way it looks. Ppl that see it in person done really ask because I changed it to 6 lug and they all probably think its a 4wd.

Sting

Reaction score
thanks! your trucks look sweet to. and yeah thats what i was thinking.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My brothers lifted 79 2wd is what made me want an off reader. If you can drive it you can outdo most guys with 4wd!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: from Mississippi.

I say do what you want to with it..............it's your truck.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Nice truck, welcome from SC!! Man its your truck so do what you want, don't worry about people making fun of it, they ain't driving it.

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2